- Comparing UV effect elicited by CGI and morphed faces: morphed images less viscerally creepy, but more unsettling as they are 'perfect' but flat? Is this just me or a general reaction? From here.
- Emotional expression and UV response. Idea from looking at the Ever2 robot, details here.
- UV effects in non-human faces.
- UV effect stronger if face manipulated is a well-known face?
- Kemp, Future Face - potential collaborative work?</i>
- UV and habituation - can you get too used to this sort of face to see the effect?
- Heavy Rain - potential commercial area to explore?
- Bruce and Young, chapter 2: neurological basis for FP. However, I've only got the older version of the book - need to get hold of reprint, if possible?